Floor Polishing gives a shine on your floors and makes it look new - the heart of making living spaces beautiful
Why Floor Polishing?
Every home owner or business owner wants perfectly cleaned and polished floors, but time and wear and tear take their toll. They become dull and get a brownish tinge. Floor polishing can help you regain its brightness and shine.
Here are a few benefits of hiring a professional to clean or polish your floor.
Floors should be handled and treated in the correct way because they are made up of different materials and ingredients. Attempting to polish a floor by yourself with the wrong equipment or chemicals can cause irreparable damage to the floor. We choose the right chemicals and materials depending on the type of floor, avoiding such damages.
Increase Property Value
Having your floors polished by professionals, increases the value of the property. Floor polishing restores the brilliance of the property, protects the investment and lengthens the lifespan of hard surfaces.
More light and brightness with simple lighting
Polished floors are highly reflective thus do not require extensive lighting, a simple lighting will be enough to illuminate a house with extra brightness.
To add the real sparkle to your home or office
Windows, rooms, furniture, and artworks can give your home a striking appearance but only a properly done up floor can add the real sparkle to your home or office.
How Service Square can make a difference
We at Service Square have our own teams for polishing your floors and making them look brand new. We polish them so well so as to transform your floors with a mirror-like sheen. The polishing materials used by us are the best in the market to ensure that no compromise is made as we go about the floor polishing job.
Here are a few feedbacks from customers who have been impressed with our floor polishing service.
Very good service. Polite workers and dedicated work done by your staff. I am extremely happy with the floor polishing service.
Mr.Vankat Suresh, Kottivakkam
- Excellent workmanship. They did a real professional service.
What we polish
From tough granite to soft limestone, we are able to clean, polish, remove stains, grind, and even repair minor damages. The services rendered include polishing marble floors, stone floors, ceramic tiles and mosaic floors.
The Process involved in the polishing is given below.
Prepare the floor for flattening. This part of restoration involves lippage removal or flattening. It consists of grinding and leveling the floor. This step removes all ledges, roughness and brings flatness to marble floors. Also, it can remove the deepest scratches and stains.
- Hone the floor. Honing is smoothening the marble floor with industrial diamonds, which brings up more shine to the marble. Honing will also remove scratches, stains and give a more uniform appearance.
- Polish the floor. Polishing gives semi-shining or shining effect to the floor. Polishing is done by industrial diamonds, but smaller graded, than the ones used while honing.
- Crystallize the floor. Crystallization is a method of floor finishing. It brings “mirror like” shine by chemical application on the surface of the floor. Crystallization also creates a coating of micro film on the surface of the floor, and helps preserve its color and the brightness. In particular, unsealed Marble is a semi porous material that can collect dirt and grime, as well as staining easily when liquids are spilled. Using a sealant, the pores of the stone are sealed thus shielding the surface from damage.
General charges for floor cleaning and polishing marble floor
Marble floor: Removing the stains, machine cleaning and polishing: Rs.15.00 per sq ft onwards. (Minimum-500 sqft)
- Marble floor grinding and vision star high gloss polishing and complete cleaning: (Minimum-500 sq ft) : Rs.20/- per sq ft onwards.
Removing stains and complete general cleaning by machine scrubbing: Rs.5.00 per sqft (Minimum-800 sq ft onwards)
Mosaic floor cleaning and removing stains: Rs.8.00 per sq ft onwards.
- Mosaic floor grinding and removing the stains with proper polishing: Rs.12 to 15/-per sq ft onwards, minimum-500 sq ft
Only Scrub Cleaning Floors – Rs.5 per sq ft
* GST @ 18% extra.
Out of city transportation charges extra, depending on the distance.
In case you want proof, please call us today for a Demo – at Rs.1500 including transportation. If you choose to take our floor polishing service the demo charges will be adjusted against the invoiced amount.
Contact 044-2225 3331 or Contact Mathan at 98840 11933